aahakhabar

Food/Party

Two children die after eating chowmein served by aunt

Aaha News Sun, Dec 16, 2018 1.07K
file photo

Kanchanpur, Dec 16 (RSS) (Aahanews)

Two children died after they ate chowmein given by their aunt in Krishnapur Municipality-3 in Kanchanpur district, said the police. Dhan Bahadur Sunar, 12, and his eight-year-old brother Tek started vomiting after they ate chowmein served by their aunt Sita Devi. 

The locals have accused the deceased's uncle and aunt of poisoning them with poison-laced chowmein. 

They were about to leave their house along with their mother Bimala Devi to attend a marriage ceremony in their maternal house in Belauri. They died on the way to Medical College in Kohalpur in Banke. They were referred by a local hospital. Their uncle and aunt—Laxi Sunar and Sita Devi—were taking care of the boys after their father died some years ago. 

The police have arrested Laxi and Sita Devi in connection with the incident. Investigations are underway, said Inspector Ramesh Datta Awasthi. 

Send your news, articles at aahakhabar@gmail.com.

Comments
Weather Forecast
Contact: aahakhabar@gmail.com

Friday, Aug 23, 2019